Important Notebooktilbehør

เขียนโดย mamiya | 03:48

External Hard Drive


I have an external hard drive with 160 GB capacity. I forgot what it is in fact the number of revolutions min but I'm confident that this is one of the fastest models on the market. I use it mainly for backing up my important files and any work I do. It gives me peace that I need - should something bad happen to my laptop, all my files are stored securely in a separate drive.


Plus, II do not like to maximize my laptop hard drive. This is because in the long run, this means that my laptop is slower than usual.

Optical Mouse


My laptop built in trackpad works well, but sometimes my hand longs for the feeling of a real mouse. This is especially useful when I need to do some artwork, and I opened my Photoshop program. Try to make your way the trackpad, and you know what I mean.

Laptop Bag


N. laptop shouldwithout one. This is my rule is, and disseminate this rule, my fellow laptop users. A laptop is more easily scratched when he met, or God forbid, dropped. A notebook will cushion the blow and make it easier for you to carry around. In addition to a lot of good can be a fashion statement as well.

Skin


I have a beautiful skin on the cover of my laptop. It is a picturesque beach scape island somewhere in the tropics. The image is warm, relaxing and inviting. And I sawMany people () usually women who look at my laptop, because the skin.

Portable Printers


I have a portable printer, I always put in my car when I need to print something while I'm out. And it was very convenient to try a couple of times when I had to copy some tables for customers who suddenly asked me to another hard disk for printing.

These are just some of my accessories for laptop. There is no longer there, and I'm sure you can find something thatYour life much easier.

My Links : Kindle dx

0 ความคิดเห็น