RSMV - Dangerous Business Since 1979 (desc incomplete grasp.)

เขียนโดย mamiya | 23:28

And I thought, should have an external hard drive to save files ...? Not only that, my external hard drive with extreme problems, but I lost half of my raw files for these RSMV RSMV. My computer was running back a bit 'slow ago, so I reset to factory settings. Ensure that no material loss RSMV, I dragged my RSMV folder in my external hard drive to save them. I drove my computer is loaded, and I noticed that my external hard drive is damaged or something. He could notPlay the files on disk, or they use. I thought, and downloaded Fraps, which seemed to help some of the files RSMV. Some are now playable, but still half will remain useless. Not only that, I remember the smile, but half are RSMV my files disappeared. As in, I forgot, there was another folder on the C is that about half of the raw materials containing clips RSMV. So there is hope for these files. So all in all, about one fourth of my whole file for this project RSMVbe saved. Not only that, the preview video I've only played in DVD quality. (Or maybe not?) So, no HD. This is the best thing I can tell you guys, I'm sorry. I finished some other parts of the song, but I'm pretty scattered, so it would look a mess if I just put them all together. In any case .. .. I blame Vista. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I want to see a big thank you to all my fans for support in my videos, and will always be with the faith in me. Thanksso ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9VwQnE5JOA&hl=en

Thanks To : Cheap Lego

0 ความคิดเห็น